The Corvallis Clinic is offering flu vaccines at its primary-care offices and its QuickCare clinics.
Cost: Fees vary depending on insurance or if payment is in cash. For patients who choose to get their vaccine during a regular doctor’s appointment, the charge will be in addition to the office visit.
Provider Offices: Sept. 30 until end of season
Those who are patients of a primary-care provider at The Corvallis Clinic can request the vaccine during a regular office visit or can call their provider’s office to schedule an appointment.
• The Corvallis Clinic Family Medicine: 541-754-1987
• The Corvallis Clinic Internal Medicine: 541-754-1260
• The Corvallis Clinic Pediatrics: 541-754-1278
• The Corvallis Clinic at North Albany: 541-926-3441
• The Corvallis Clinic at Waverly Drive: 541-967-8221
• The Corvallis Clinic at Philomath Family Medicine: 541-929-2922
Insurance: Private, Medicare or Medicaid
QuickCare clinics: Sept. 30 until end of season
Locations: Corvallis, Albany, and Lebanon
Time: Sun-Sat, 7 a.m to 7 p.m.
Dates: Sept. 30 until end of season
Ages: 2 years and above
Insurance: Private, Medicare and Medicaid
Appointment types: Schedule at www.quickcare.clinic or walk-in
The Corvallis Clinic, an independent, physician-led medical group, is a comprehensive multi-specialty organization, serving Benton, Linn, and Lincoln counties. It offers more than 100 board-certified physicians and advanced clinical professionals in 27 specialties at 11 area locations for over 70 years. As the fourth-largest area employer, The Clinic has 600 employees.